Even if you have breast augmentation surgery, you should have knowledge of breast cancer screening by diagnosing breast cancer. There are 6 methods as follows:
Note: With a team of doctors who have expertise in cosmetic surgery and the high standard of the hospital That has been praised by customers all over the world. You can be confident in doing breast augmentation surgery with us. Read more information about breast augmentation at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/article/content1
1. Self check
Use the method of viewing, in the interlocking position with both hands above the nape of the neck. Contract the chest muscles, bend the chest and lean forward. Look in the mirror, look at the front, side, tilt left and right. See if both breasts are the same.
If no abnormality is found, do another pose, which is the foot on the waist, pressing the hips with your hands vigorously. until the chest muscles tense look at the breast again
For the most part, the size of the breasts will vary slightly. If the size is very different at different levels considered abnormal If one or both breasts are indented like orange skin Or is there a red color that is different from the other side? if it is considered abnormal Look at the nipples for lesions or chronic lymphatic rash. if it is considered abnormal
use the palpation
It’s like checking for a lump in the breast. If you feel a lump in your breast or armpits are considered abnormal
use the squeeze method
Squeeze the nipple to see if there is water or not. If there is blood and lymph, it is abnormal. If abnormal, you should see a doctor immediately.
2. Check with a doctor
In women aged 20 to 39, a mammogram should be performed annually every 3 years. Age 40 and older should have a mammogram annually. together with the examination by a special mammogram called a mammogram
3. Check with a mammogram.
Mograms are used for breast augmentation. And this technology is used in breast cancer screening as well.
– Examination by this method can detect cancer before palpation.
– Should be screened every 1 to 2 years for women aged 40 and over and every 1 year for women aged 50 and over (can reduce mortality from breast cancer by 33%).
– Women who have a direct relative with breast cancer should have a mammogram every year. 5 years younger than a relative with cancer
In the event that a lump is found in the breast Ultrasound examination can distinguish whether it is a cyst or a lump. In the case of a cyst, it is usually not cancer.
5. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
May be used with a mammogram to confirm whether or not it is breast cancer.
6. Pathological examination
When breast cancer is suspected It must be proven by submitting a pathological test. There are 3 ways to store meat:
– Use a needle to suck out some water and meat (Fine – needle aspiration)
-Use a large needle to pierce a lump in the breast (Core biopsy)
– Surgery to remove some or all of the lump (Incisional, Excisional biopsy)
Identify the origin of breast cancer
If a straight line is drawn through the collarbone, through the nipples, to the base of the breast. and draw a line perpendicular to the first line Found that the breast will be divided into four parts as follows.
- The upper outer quadrant is one of the four upper quadrants adjacent to the armpit.
- Upper inner quadrant is one of the four parts of the upper quadrant that is attached to the thoracic bone.
- The lower outer quadrant is one of the four areas adjacent to the armpit but below it.
- The lower inner quadrant is one of the four parts adjacent to the thoracic bone but below it.
It was found that breast cancer was in the upper outer region. It is one of the top four areas that are closest to the armpit, which is 50 percent. Therefore, if you feel a lump on your own milk, you must carefully examine this area.
How to prevent breast cancer
In the past, there was no protection.
Currently, if the genes that are at high risk for breast cancer are detected, people may choose to take preventative medication as well as taking measures to prevent other risk factors such as regular exercise. Don’t be obesity, don’t drink alcohol, get enough rest, reduce stress, and don’t work night shifts. Make sure to check your breasts regularly, etc.
Methods for treating breast cancer are as follows:
- Surgery is the most used method. In the past, it was popular to have breast surgery. Nowadays, breast preservation surgery is popular. in the treatment of early breast cancer
- Radiation therapy with external light radiation. and internal burial
- Chemical treatments are currently working well. and had fewer side effects than before
- Hormones as a complementary treatment When it is detected that breast cancer has hormone receptors (Hormonal receptor ER, PgR), the cancer has spread. I used anti-hormonal drugs to help.
- Monoclonal antibody against HER2 protein, which causes breast cancer to stop expanding and stop spreading.
Advances in Breast Cancer Treatment Today
36 years ago after diagnosis, only 75% of people with breast cancer lived five years on average, and now 90% of breast cancer patients live more than five years.
– Patients with early stage breast cancer Surgical treatment to remove the tumor is followed by radiation therapy. You don’t have to cut the whole breast like before.
– Research confirms that A mammogram 1 to 2 times a year from age 40 onwards can significantly reduce mortality from this disease.
– Tamoxifen is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration as a breast cancer prevention drug.
– Trastuzumab is an immunomodulator used to treat HER2-containing breast cancer, reducing the progression and return of breast cancer after complete treatment.
– Detection of genetic units (genes) mutations such as BRCA1, BRCA2, etc. can accurately predict the occurrence of breast cancer in women. resulting in protection Diagnose and treat disease early
Self-prevention of breast cancer
Breast cancer, the most important risk condition is…
Genetics, if there is a mother or sister sister or daughter Having bilateral breast cancer in the premenopausal period…the chances of you having breast cancer are up to 50%, etc.
female hormones women with little children Having the first child over the age of 30, menstruating early Late menopause, obesity, taking birth control pills when you haven’t had children for many years. Or supplement hormones after menopause for more than 5 years … have a high chance of breast cancer.
way of life Women who are stressed, drink alcohol, smoke, work at night, have a chance to be high breast cancer women who exercise regularly Breastfeeding for more than 6 months has a low chance of developing breast cancer.
Heredity is difficult or unsolvable. Some hormonal issues, such as early menstruation, slow exhaustion, can’t be solved.