Autumn is a perfect time to travel the world. Whether you are into foliage or want to escape on the beach, there are plenty of destinations to choose from.
Students love to travel because it is a great way to see the world, meet new people, and have fun with friends. Surely, it is hard to find the time for that sometimes, as the college curriculum is pretty busy. However, it should not stop one from having a good time once in a while. If you are not sure you can keep up with all the assignments, there is always WritePaper ready to help. It is a professional academic writing service that offers high-quality paper assistance to students in need.
Whether you do not have time or do not feel confident about your skills, you can ask experts for help. They deliver writing, editing, and proofreading on demand, as well as guidance and advice.
So students can be assured that their papers are excellent. And they get to enjoy more free time on their hands to do other things, like prepare for an autumn trip to one of these wonderful destinations.
October is the best month to visit islands like Santorini or Mykonos. There are fewer people, and the weather is still warm and welcoming. As it is not the peak season anymore, the prices are lower, and it has become an on-budget travel place.
Greece is one of the most beautiful countries to visit in autumn in Europe. You can enjoy picturesque villages and sea views or participate in outdoor activities like hiking or bird watching. There are also a lot of historical places and astonishing museums here. It is perfect for history enthusiasts, sea lovers, and adventurers.
Ireland is the place to go if you are into a true autumn experience with foliage and beautiful colors. Dublin is one of the top European cities for students. It offers vibrant life, amazing parks, and beautiful castles. There is a lot of music, events, and good beer – visit Guinness brewery for sure.
The weather is probably going to be rainy. But it is autumn in Ireland, after all. There are many historical sites and museums if this is something of your interest.
If you are in for tropical heaven, Seychelles is waiting. October and November are among the ideal months to come here as the climate is calm and warm. You can enjoy sandy beaches and swim in astonishingly clear waters.
There is a lot of greenery around and a sense of tranquility. And the cuisine here is very tasty. Besides the usual beach rest, students can also go hiking, bicycling, or visiting national parks.
Another excellent destination for student groups or individual trips in Mexico. The rainy season is over, and the weather is great in October. It is not as hot as in summer, so you can explore cities or historic sights comfortably.
Also, students get to catch the Festival Internacional Cervantino in October as well as the Day of the Dead, which are very important cultural events of the year.
The top season in Mexico starts in December, so going in autumn will save you some money and allow you to avoid crowds. Here one can explore the vibrant culture, rich history, and architectural wonders.
There are plenty of places in the US that are perfect for this season. The country has so much to offer it could be in its own article. Here are the best picks to consider:
- Hawaii – prices are lower, as well as rainfall levels during this time. Students can go swimming, surfing, snorkeling, or hiking;
- Acadia National Park in Maine with excellent mountain views, hiking trails, and great food in the area;
- Asheville, North Carolina. The Blue Ridge Mountains are a place to be in autumn. The views here are spectacular. The downtown area has a lot to offer as well, with galleries, breweries, and restaurants;
- Charlottesville, Virginia is an idyllic destination with fascinating nature and landscape. Also, one can head on a winery tour, visit Monticello or join the Virginia Film Festival in November;
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming is located near several best national parks. It is a popular destination for skiing, but there are other things to do here. It is not as crowded in October and November, and the weather is mild. It is a great destination for outdoor activities;
- Burlington, Vermont has all the color autumn brings – red, yellow, and orange. This place is perfect if you want to enjoy beautiful foliage, pick your own apples, visit orchards or a pumpkin patch. And there are a couple of great local breweries here to try.
Surely, do not forget about New York. Autumn is a prime time for the cosmopolitan city. There is so much to do, from museums to Broadway shows. If you are into some shopping and relaxing at Central Park, October might be an excellent time to go.
Mauritius has great weather all year around. If you want to have a tropical fall, consider going there. In October, the humidity here is lower, and the weather is warm. There is a coast to enjoy in the sun.
Nature lovers should go to the Black River Gorges National Park and enjoy Underwater Waterfalls.
October is when one can see the magical Northern Lights in Iceland. It is a spectacular phenomenon to witness. And the country has unique nature and landscape as well as highly-developed infrastructure. However, it already gets cold here, so pack accordingly.
Also, in Iceland, students can explore cities and towns, go whale watching, or hiking. The only downside is that this country can be a bit expensive.
Autumn is a great time to travel. Whether you are looking for a tropical escape, cultural exploration, or traditional fall activities, there are beautiful places to visit. Choose the routes according to your wishes, look for budget-friendly options, and pack wisely.